Digital Marketing Manager – EMANO project
The EMANO project is the overall project name for the development of FlowOx as a completely new and low-risk method to manage key symptoms, such as spasticity and pain, in people diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
A couple of years ago we made the discovery that FlowOx seemed to have a profound positive impact on key symptoms severely affecting the quality of life of people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Since then, the findings have been confirmed through the first exploratory clinical studies.
Multiple Sclerosis is a life altering and incurable neuro degenerative disease that predominantly hits young women, average age at diagnosis is 36 years and 3 out of 4 diagnosed are women. There is an estimated 2.8 million people diagnosed with MS in the world today.
One of the key initiatives of the EMANO project is to develop a fully digitalized and online based direct-to-consumer business model which is why we are we are looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager.
About the role:
- Managing the digital patient/consumer funnel: An online based direct to consumer business model lives by the flow of consumers travelling through the marketing funnel: From awareness building activities through trial conversion and on to commitment (via subscription) and retention (maintaining the motivation to continue use the device). You will be responsible for managing and continuous improving the funnel.
- Content development. Content is king. The digital marketing manager will be responsible for a constant flow of compelling and relevant content throughout the funnel.
- Patient/consumer connection. Multiple Sclerosis is a well organised patient population via i.a. local, national, and international patient organisations but also via more organic communities. It will be your role to connect with patient organisations and communities to drive the awareness and consideration.
- Social Media Management. You will be responsible for developing and executing a relevant and adequate SoMe strategy for the EMANO project.
- You are driven by “Do well by doing good”. With the EMANO project we are on a quest to inspire and enable people who have received an incurable and devastating diagnosis, to give as much symptoms relief as they can get, and this must be something that motivates you too. (You have two ounces of Florence Nightingale in you)
- You are born digital, you think digital, you live digital. You are not a geek, but the digital world is 2nd nature to you (and not like some of us who were born in the analogue world) …
- You have a solid theoretical foundation. It is not enough to be “living digital”, you have an updated theoretical foundation, at a minimum a bachelor, ideally master’s level.
- You have been here before. You have been working a couple of years already – it can be e-commerce or managing a community or perhaps digital content development and communication. It would be ideal if you have wrestled with medical marketing or medical communication.
This position is based in Oslo, Norway or alternatively Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please apply before July 15th.
Startdate after mutual agreement, but preferably September 1st, 2022.
If you have questions or are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Claus Kjærsgaard, email@example.com, +45 5384 9718
A bit about us:
FlowOx is a class IIa medical device, originally developed for treating blood flow deficiency in patients with peripheral arterial blood flow disease.
Otivio is a MedTech development company headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with subsidiaries in Denmark, Copenhagen and Germany, Munich.
Read more about Otivio and FlowOx on www.flowox.com or contact Claus. m: +45 5384 9718; e: firstname.lastname@example.org